Friday, October 21, 2011

Listening In

I'm writing this while I listen to my bebes play football.  They are doing amazing things.  Every time they do something good, I am quite afraid I yell a lot.  If something bad happens, I also yell quite a lot.  Aaand, truth be told, I might be just a tiny touch... um...vicious in my desire for my team to win.  This is why I don't go to the games.  I tend to behave this way at the actual events, too....  I learned a long time ago it's better for me not to go to sporting events.  I am not calm at them.  All the warrior chick in me comes out.

Tonight as I've listened, there have been a couple of really awesome plays, including some that have just made me so very proud to know these students because of their sheer loveliness and audacity.  I'm glad I stumbled across the game on the radio tonight.  Now, even though I get a little silly over my team, I can do it in the safety of my own living room where I'm only a danger to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....