Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Grading

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. -- Douglas Adams

I've been grading too long. I have a feeling in my head that's like the high-voltage buzz of an electrical transformer. I also have another set of papers in my work bag that are awaiting grades. I don't know if I can do this tonight.

The grading is killing me. I still like the teaching, but I need a vacation from the constant grading. I don't guess that's going to happen, though.

This is one of those teacher things. It's just one of those things that you have to do. I just hope it slacks off some before I go outside and howl at the moon. I know this isn't one of my deeper or better entries, but this is really all the energy I have tonight. Maybe I'll be profound tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....