Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stuff Imma Do This Summer

(fo' sho)


  • Read Don Quixote (in English) (again) (because of a t-shirt from Out of Print).  Sigh.  I've read it once in Spanish, but it was a million years ago, and I can't remember if we did all of it or only excerpts.  Anyway, I don't know if my español is quite up to doing the whole 900+ pages in its native tongue again, so I'm taking the chicken route and going with an English translation.  I fully acknowledge my weakness. I own it and am okay.  
  • Get inked.  I have the quote (from Dylan).  I have the symbol (yeah, bird/wings/flying away related).  I have a word in Latin even. Complicated as hell and full of symbolism. I just have to find somewhere to get it done.  I would not say no to someone to hold my hand and distract me from the fact that kittens don't lick them on. (five points to you if you catch that joke)
  • See Brazil.  Boo.  Yah.
  • Clean a ton of crap out of this house.  As in back a truck up and shovel unnecessary items into it and drive it away from here in a random direction.  I am SO TIRED of things I do not need, want, or use being a constant source of clutter and stress.  Get thee hence, evil crap.
  • Build a mystery.  Or at least get ready to study several.  New classes start next year for me.  Gotta prep curriculum.  Fun.  I'm not being sarcastic.  Really.  I freaking love this stuff.
  • Go one place in-state on my cool places list and shoot a bunch of pics.  I don't know where yet, but I'm thinking of the Delta this year.  I'd love some company; these trips are always better with a friend, but I know that gets complicated, and if I have to go alone, well, those trips are profound, too.  I will go, though.  
This is my "to-do" list.  Everything else is optional.  These things are on.  If you want to help or ride along, you can let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....