Wednesday, June 01, 2011

More Fun with Topamax

My appetite is gone.  As in....did I eat today?  Should I eat today?  Oh yeah...that's why I have no energy.  (Drags self to the fridge, stares apathetically in, eats a piece of cheese, goes away again.)

The only thing that usually sounds good is a type of Thai food I love, and it doesn't always sound good.  Sometimes literally nothing does.  I don't buy many groceries because I'm not eating much food.  Things that I buy fresh go bad, so I've stopped bringing it home.  It's a bit late in the game after this doubled dose for this, but I guess as capricious as Topamax is, who knows?

Yogurt, especially this stuff by Yoplait that's sort of desserty and creamy, has been my salvation.  There's a berry flavor and a lemon pie flavor, and I suppose that's keeping me going.  As long as I eat one good meal a day, I think I'm going to be okay.  Monday, I had something forgettable for lunch, the blackberries I told you about and some popcorn for dinner.  Probably, this does not count as a "wholesome meal."

I'll keep an eye on the situation.  The weight is continuing to come off, and I can't say I'm sorry about that.  It's just weird to be going to bed and realize that I forgot to eat anything for dinner.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....