Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Rainy Night

World-famous "Sad-Ten" gif
Okay.  So I'm a bit down tonight.  I'm frustrated with something, need another eye to look at something I've produced, probably still more than one, and am still thinking that it is not going to be enough to get what I want.

I need to get away from it.  I cannot stand the thought of another night of reruns.   I wish one of my friends would call me up and say, "Hey, let's go..."

  • See a movie at a real theater
  • Drive somewhere else for no good purpose but seeing something absurd and talking to each other
  • Go out to eat at a place where the food is good and nobody knows us
  • Watch all the movies in a geek series (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, A bunch of episodes of some series like Doctor Who, Firefly, LOST, the Prisoner) in a ridiculous marathon involving many people and much distraction
  • Anything at all, really, other than what I'm doing....
At this point, even a Wal-Mart run might be amusing.  Yes.  It has reached that point....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....