Thursday, November 10, 2011

And It Just Doesn't WORK

I'm trying for about the eleventh time to get a video converted from wmv to mp4 so I can (perhaps) upload it to the finicky BlackBoard system.  I hate this.  HATE THIS.  Nobody told me there was a size limit for uploads on BlackBoard.  I'm sure this was supposed to be a part of "learning by experience" ho-ho-ho.  Instead, what it is doing is PISSING ME OFF.  The video will not convert (I'm using VLC, and it is, for the first time ever, failing me.) The only version I've been able to extract is choppy video with no sound.  If I try to get better quality than that, it pretends to make it but doesn't.  I'm exhausted and I need to sleep, but I have to turn this assignment in.  I was so pleased with the video I'd made.  Now I just want to throw the laptop across the room because I can't turn it in.  I'm borderline migraine. I do not need this from something that is not even a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....