Thursday, December 22, 2011

If I Asked It...

I'm about to have to go do something exceptionally uncomfortable for me.  I won't get into it a lot.  There are reasons.  (Heh.  That's almost a meme.)  I have to go alone, as always.  If I had somebody I could take, it would be better.  I wish I had somebody I could call up and say, "Hey.  I have to go to another one of these  things.  If you're not in the middle of something, can you go?"  Then at least I wouldn't have to feel like I'm going to be feeling for the next little while.  Just the thought of it has a migraine brewing.  

It's probably wrong to use another person that way, though, as a human shield.  It's more than a little selfish.  I don't know.  I suppose situations like this are what God made iPhones for.  I will get through it with what dignity and grace I can muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....