Wednesday, December 07, 2011

It's Official....

 I got my notification from TGC today.  My travel country is BRAZIL.  I read the email on my iPhone after school, and I literally squealed, jumped up, ran to the door of my room, remembered that everybody was gone, and had a little moment of panic.  There was nobody to tell!  Thank God for social media...  (ha)  Then I called home.

I have wanted to see Brazil for years and years.  I have had several wonderful friends from there, been fascinated and enchanted by Portuguese forever (it's just the most gorgeous language...now I have a reason to make myself learn it - YAY), and getting placed there is almost too good to be believed.

This is just fantastic.  I don't know all the details, but I am definitely in Snoopy dance mode.  Now to the fun part leading up to every trip....the research and the PLANNING.  Boo.  Yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....