Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Punch Brothers AND Josh Ritter?

WARNING:  Total fangirl squee in progress

Just found out that Punch Brothers will be releasing their third album on Feb. 14th and that Josh Ritter co-wrote two of the songs on it. TOTAL FREAKING SCORE.  This makes me utterly happy.  I have long wanted something they both worked on.  And.  AND.  This release date is one day after my birthday.  How supremely thoughtful of everyone involved to give me such a nice birthday present.  I mean, gentlemen, I did NOT know you cared.  (and yeah.  I know Thile's birthday is also creeping around somewhere in there, too, if I am not badly mistaken....we will not recognize or reference the red and white frilly devil holiday of the blind bow and arrow boy as any sort of influencing factor...)  Now I just need to get tickets for the January concert in Birmingham so I can go see some of them (oh how grand it would be if Josh Ritter were there, too!) live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....