Monday, August 29, 2011

Comment

I checked in on the old blog this morning, and lo, there upon my dashboard, there in shades of orange was the indicator that I had a comment!  My blog got a comment!  I clicked upon it with a bit of trepidation....  Was it my old friend AC?  Had some heretofore unknown entity liked what I'd written?  Hated it? Was there a kindred soul out there yearning to commune? (excuse the hyperbole, I'm still having my first Diet Mountain Dew of the day.)   I get very little feedback here.  I'm usually just tossing this stuff off into the void, and even though I'm okay with that, the thought of actual interaction made little writer's heart nervously quiver.....  (okay.  it got away from me again.  I'm working on it.  I'm working on it.)

Yeah. You guessed it.  Spam.  BOO.

Well, there's a button for that, isn't there?

O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....