Friday, August 12, 2011

The Crap Fairy Cometh

Bad day.  Really, really bad day.  I thought one of the new laptops was gone.  That kind of bad day. It turns out that there were never an even number in that cart.  Knowing that ahead of time or even being able to get somebody to come and give me that information after my repeated pleas for help would have saved a day that started with a migraine and ended with tears.  I feel like absolute hell.  I also feel ashamed of having caused a commotion unnecessarily as it turned out.  Now everybody undoubtedly thinks I'm even sillier than usual.  I hate looking foolish.  I was so afraid, though, that because I somehow hadn't managed to be careful enough, one of our new pieces of equipment that we'd waited so long for was gone, and I was heartsick.

I guess I'm just a useless damn fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....