Monday, January 30, 2012

I Has Been Quoted

I noticed a sudden surge of hits to the post about the Birmingham Museum of Art, and I got curious.  It seemed they were coming from Facebook of all places.  (No.  I can't track you.  I'm not the Government.  And hi, Government.  Nothing to see here.  Move along.  Move along.  I can, however, see where my visitors come from through Feedjit, scrolling down the bottom of the page to the right...)  Anyhoo, I started wondering if maybe there was some connection between the flood (more like tidal wave for me here in my quiet corner of the e-verse) and the museum, so I looked on their FB page.  Look what I found!  Awww.  Isn't this sweet?  Much love to them for the link.  They're fabulous.  People should give them gold by the boatload.  They're absolutely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....