Monday, January 02, 2012

Sad

I am desperately seeking something to cheer myself up and failing miserably.  The sadness is creeping in like a slow fog rolling in and covering everything.  I just wrote a goodbye letter to somebody.

I did not want to write the letter.  I did not want to say goodbye.  This situation is so STUPID.  I can't even wrap my mind around it.  Every time I think about it, about the circumstances of it, I just feel a little more ill.  I had been hoping against hope that I was mistaken, but today everything was finally confirmed, every last shred of carefully tended hope was knocked away, and I was forced to face the truth of what is going on.

All that was left, then, was to say a few final words and press send.  And feel sick.  And wait for the next horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....